Patients with Knee Problems:
- Thanks to Achieve PT, the past 6 weeks have helped me to feel stronger all around. I now walk without limping. –JoAnn C.
- Physical Therapy has been productive at reducing the pain in my knee and increasing the range of motion. At this point in my recovery, I have regained full range of motion and can now put all my weight on the knee. I am very pleased with the care and attention I received from the staff at Achieve Physical Therapy.–Kimberly C.
- The left knee isn’t swollen any more. My knee doesn’t give out under me. The pain level has gone down. I walk better and my left knee feels stronger. –Jennifer C.
- I have less pain than before therapy and more movement in my knee. Some days I can’t tell what joint was replaced. –Edward R.
- Since therapy I am able to go down stairs normally. Prior to therapy I had to go down the stairs backward, holding on to the handrail, putting excessive weight on my right leg to avoid putting pressure on my left knee. –Joseph S.