Low Back Pain
Patients with Back Problems:
- I have been treating at Achieve to rehabilitate and strengthen my low back, which was operated on a few months ago. I can certainly tell a difference especially in my stomach and low back muscles. The therapy has assisted me in being able to walk and sit for longer periods of time. I also have the ability to accomplish a fair cardio workout, which was one of my goals at Achieve. Unlike some therapy offices in town where patients primarily deal with techs or other assistants, the therapists at Achieve are “Hands on.” –Kevin D.
- When I first came to physical therapy I couldn’t bend over to pick anything up without experiencing pain in my back. It was painful to walk, sit, sleep, and stand. After having received therapy for a month, I have strengthened my core muscles and back through stretches and exercise. Now I can touch my toes! –Nikki P.
- Before I came here I could not twist, free stand, or do any other movements. My pain level then was approximately 4-5. Today depending on how much extension the pain level is 0-2. –Fred S.
- When I first arrived, I was experiencing constant pain in my lower back to the point where it hurt to walk. Now, I can still maintain my physical activities at home with a baby, without significant pain for days at a time. –Linnea W.
- Before I came to Achieve Physical Therapy I could hardly sit still for less than 5 minutes. Now I can sit for hours, and finish my work at the computer. I stopped my pain medication after the 3rd therapy session. –Jessica A.