What is the Alter G?
The Alter G is an anti-gravity treadmill that allows users to take up to 80% of the load off their lower body, in precise 1% increments, encouraging motion without pain. The Alter G is also the only unweighting system that allows for normal gait mechanics and muscle firing while exercising on a treadmill.
Who would benefit from using the Alter G?
The Alter G has been cleared by the FDA for a wide range of users:
- Post-op patients use the Alter G to rehab from surgery with less pain and faster progression.
- Seniors use it for strengthening to help with deconditioning, fall prevention, and combating the diseases of aging.
- Overweight patients get to experience what it feels like to be at their target body weight and exercise with less impact and pain on their already overtaxed joints.
What can the Alter G do for Athletes?
The world’s best athletes and sports teams consider the Ant-Gravity Treadmill an essential part of their athletic conditioning and rehabilitation programs. They choose the Alter G for the following reasons:
- It enables injured athletes to maximize their fitness retention as they recover from injury.
- The Alter G strengthens and improves coordination of muscles, which in turn protects surrounding joints.
- Promotes the full range of motion while minimizing stress on the body.
Contact our Glendale office today for your FREE 5-10 minute trial!